B. Rajendra Naik – The President of Ankush Welfare Society, has started his efforts on Skill Development Training’s and Women Empowerment in the Field of Adventures and Competition to deploy a productive Outcome for the Society and Individual Development. Regardless of the hurdles encountered.
- NITI AYOG GRANTS
- CSR GRANTS
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- The Socio-Economic empowerment of women, youth belonging to poor social sections.
- To Establish Vocational, Self Employment, Skill Development, Technical Institutes in rural areas.
- Education among the rural and urban people.
- To assist the government programs of rural and urban development, conduct the vocational and other courses, provide self employment for unemployed youth.
- Child labour Elimination and Mainstreaming
- Identification of drop outs – establishing the Bridge courses center for their mainstreaming.
- To improve the conditions of poor people, age-old, mentally depressed people, physically handicapped, youth, and child providing all facilities to them.
- To prevent HIV/AIDS by awareness programmes and rehabilitation of disable children.
- To conduct awareness, research and development on contemporary issues.
- To educate people for the legal human rights & women empowerment, educate the people for proper utilization of government programs.
- Identification of blood donors and blood preservation systems establishment.
- To Assist the Government / Non Government programs of urban, rural & Tribal development
- Promote sustainable development of the all round development of the poor, youth, children and disadvantage social sections.
- Dialoging with the government authorities on proper implementation of various government development schemes.
- “Certified that the Association is formed with no profit motive and no commercial activity is involved in its working”.
- “Certified that the office bearers are not paid from the funds of the Association”.
- “Certified that the Association does not engage in agitation activities to ventilate grievances”.
- “Certified that the office bearer’s signatures are genuine”.
We, the undersigned persons in the memo have formed into an Association and responsible to run the affairs of the Association and are desirous of getting the Society registered under A.P. Societies Registration Act 35 of 2001.